Monday, August 30, 2010

Last semester

today was the first day of my last semester. I thought I would be super excited...but I wasn't. I'm not sad, more apathetic. Like I am not ready for the semester to begin. I am not ready to learn or interact with students and professors. I don't want to veg on my couch, but I don't want to be in a classroom either. I guess that defines my life. Stuck between two decisions that I don't really have a choice in anyway. Like whether I like it or not school has begun. I pretend like there is the option to not go to school. Like vegging is a serious choice, but it's not.

The reality is that I am in school. This is where I get to be. So why am I complaining to the online world instead of coming before God and asking him to change my heart? Good question...

The only other blog I have written was a travel blog this past summer. I enjoyed writing it and being able to share my thoughts, no matter how random. So I decided to start a normal one. Let me know what you think and I will try to not make it too boring. I just hope I actually keep up with it.

serge

No comments:

Post a Comment